Wednesday 16 May 2012

Long awaited update

Apologies to all those who have been commenting over the past few months. I have not been teaching poetry this year and so the blog has slipped into neglect. Hopefully, all comments have been responded to now.

I just wanted to share this wonderful link with you - http://gstounenglish.wordpress.com/category/year-11/clashes-and-collisions/

It is chock-full of resources to help you understand the poems, including videos. I hope it helps!

Miss D

P.S. As of next year, I will no longer be teaching Clashes and Collisions. I will be setting up a blog for the 'Relationships' part of the Anthology soon, but as for this blog, I will no longer be updating it. Please feel free to use it as a revision tool, but remember - all comments and insights are my own and should not be re-published or copied without my permission.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment